You can make a difference in the life of a foster child by becoming a "Drive from the heart" volunteer driver. We are currently searching for volunteers who can offer a few hours of their time each week to transport foster children to visits and therapy appts. Car seats are provided.
Becoming a volunteer driver is easy and fun!
here are a few reasons why you'll love being a Drive from the heart volunteer:
- Choose when you drive!
- Flexible commitment-drive as little as once a month
- Receive non-taxable mileage reimbursement - $0.544 per mile
- You will directly impact the lives of foster children
Drive from the heart requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Pass a background check
- Have car insurance
- Complete CPR & First Aide